Niranjan Babu Bangalore
What they say about Dr. B. V. Raman
- Is the Chief Editor of the online magazine The Astrological eMagazine
- Has apprenticed for over 35 years under his father and renowned scholar of Vedic Astrology Dr. B. V. Raman
- Niranjan Babu is Asthana Vidwan of Parama Puja Sri Ganapathi Sachidananda Swamiji's Avadhoota Datta Peetham
- Is member of Advisory Board of Dr. Veerendra Heggade’s Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Dharmottana Trust
- Has proffered advice to Iskcon worldwide
- Was the CEO, Publisher and Managing Editor of The Astrological Magazine
- An internationally acclaimed consultant across countries and cultures, he has given expert case specific Vastu advice to city planners, corporate organizations, civic bodies and individuals
Dattapeetadipathi Jagadguru Sri Ganapathi Sachchidananda Swamiji
“We are sure that Adi Guru Dattatreya is pleased with the efforts of the author. We bless Sri Niranjan Babu to continue his research work”
Vidyalankara Prof. S. K. Ramachandra Rao
“The endeavor of Niranjan Babu to place Vastu on the solid foundations of textual tradition is laudable”
Dr. Veerendra Heggade,
Dharmadikari of Dharmasthala
"You have been our Vastu consultant for the Religious Institutions as well as Educational Campus Development. We are impressed by your deep knowledge of the subject and commitment to perfection. Most of the educational institutions have been benefited by the Vastu guidance given by you"
A. R. Natarajan, President,
Ramana Maharshi Center for Learning
" He created several upamandalas to solve the problem and this has definitely changed the scenario. Our faith in Vastu has become so strong that… on the occasion of 125th birth year of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi, the entire planning of the building has been entrusted to him and the architect is to work in co-ordination with him"
N. Ravi, Former Editor,
“Like Dr. Raman, Niranjan Babu adopts a holistic view of Indian thought; not claiming exclusive merit for any single branch … Niranjan Babu is a worthy heir to a great intellectual tradition”
"When I showed Niranjan Babu Bangalore my diagram, he quickly made a recommendation. ‘Your shrine is facing the wrong direction. If you simply change it to the other direction of your house, your luck will improve’. Needless to say, the first thing I did when I returned to USA was to change my shrine to the opposite direction of my house, and believe it or not, my luck did improve. In the following months, I had better success in almost every area of my life"
"Niranjan Babu explains Vastu principles with a thoroughness and clarity that expresses his deep knowledge and many years of experience”
Copyright (c) Raman & Rajeswari Research Foundation. All rights reserved.